Can anybody say whether 2K has a conduct financial expert on their staff? Or then again somebody who gets impetuses and how people respond to them? A few models:
- I get 694 MyPoints for balls jabbed free, yet just 214 MyPoints for a take. It's practically 3x more helpful to my level headway to knock a ball free yet not get it. It's terrible for my player to accomplish something that helps my group - make a take. Furthermore, it way over-rewards coming to and "spamming" the take button.
- When everybody in my group stops in the main quarter (for the record, this is never a result of me. I'm an "old head" who could think often less about scoring or getting off or anything like that) and I stick it out I get punished with a hellacious game score/grade since 1-5 is remarkably difficult to win this year. So I do what 2K needs (not quit) they actually stay with me a 95.4 (or whatever) game score on the grounds that my "group" lost.
Also, it doesn't consider my presentation. Just today each of the 4 of my colleagues quit with 1.30 left in the main quarter. I think it was 24-2. I got it right down to 6 in the fourth quarter (without anyone else) prior to losing by 11. I had 20 focuses, 10 bounce back, 12 helps, 7 takes, 4 squares, 5 fouls, 2 turnovers. Shot 10-18 from the field. My grade? 95.4. Cool.
- Ball rule watches who are amazingly quick and can shoot the poop out of it should NEVER PASS. Truly. I say this as a 6-8, 180 pound 4 who can't shoot a lick. On offense I am just helpful in the half court as a passer and hostile rebounder. (change is another story) When my group is on offense in the half court it is genuinely way better for me to remain in the back court or right inside the half court line. Essentially to avoid the way.
Why? Since those little watches will shoot 70% from three or separate the guard and discover a shooter in the corner who will shoot 80%+ on totally open threes. Regardless of whether I go 10/10 on dunks it is still less focuses than 7/10 or 8/10 threes.
- Due to the pace of passes that are taken it further boosts watchmen to never pass. Particularly passes that are inclining or even top of the way in to the front of the edge. Which implies that edge running "bigs" like me are avoided with regard to the game. I'm open continually in the paint and never get the ball. Be that as it may, I can't say anything negative assuming I need my group to win (which I do) on the grounds that between the odds of the pass getting taken and additionally me getting my dunk/layup impeded it will bring about less focuses per ownership than the gatekeeper keeping it and shooting a 3. Once more, the game boosts less passes. Particularly downhill or scoring passes versus kick-out passes.
Does anybody at 2K at any point review games in the rec? Do they at any point enter a rec game as an irregular to perceive what the experience resembles?
Have they at any point signed in, with just sufficient opportunity to play one game, and stall out in a group where one buddy never gets back on guard, another fella tosses each time he contacts it, which brings about one more man getting 18 three second infringement in succession since he's disappointed with the chucker?
The greater part of these issues could be fixed with seemingly minor changes:
- If you spill the ball in the front court in excess of multiple times in succession your shooting dives. Rather than shooting 70% as an afterthought to side threes you shoot 10%.
- Relax the superhuman degree of response times with regards to taking passes. It torments me to say it as safeguard is truly what's really going on with my person, however it needs to occur.
- When at least 2 of your partners quit and you stick it out you ought to get a little game score reward. At the point when 3 quit that reward is knock up a little. At the point when 4 quit its knock up significantly more.
- Regardless of shooting capacity everybody ought to have the option to make 30-half from 3 when they are stopping and totally open.
You ought to have the option to shoot 50-70% when totally open from the free toss line. Simply doing these basic things would eliminate safeguards meandering and betting for takes. It would likewise make the game a smidgen more fair and comprehensive.
As an unadulterated irregular, 70-80% of the time the game is enraging. Yet, that 20-30% when you luck out and get collaborated with players who are keen on playing the correct way it's the best time you can have playing a computer game imo. It appears as though it's to everybody's greatest advantage to flip the angering versus enchanted rates. Adjusting impetuses would be an extraordinary advance toward that path.
Much obliged to you for perusing, think that it is on Reddit and sharing here with you. And MMOexp 2k22 MT for sale always great, 24/7 online for you. Buy now.